René Massey is a founding principal and President of The SalesBoost Companies. René has over 25 years of experience in professional services leading to the development of Dots Grow, a digital platform designed to combine organizational development, training and adaptable tools for sustained revenue generation.
René 's early career responsibilities included new business and leadership roles in managed health care in various states, including opening new market offices. René’s consulting roles span health care, financial services, employee benefits, real estate and development, nonprofits, technical consulting, IT, and family owned businesses in various industry sectors.
Her educational and civic contributions include numerous board positions in education, the arts and children’s health initiatives. René also served in various mentorship programs such as Girl Scouts, Space of Her Own and industry Young Professional organizations. Her appointment as the Business Liaison to the Virginia state education advisory board for six years offered expansive experience in larger initiatives and RFP processes.
René is a graduate of James Madison University and holds certifications in life and health underwriting. In 2013, René completed the VCU Women’s Leadership program. René holds a continuous Life and Health Agent’s license with the state of Virginia since the beginning of her career.
WHY DOTS GROW WORKS
- Nano-learning concept videos explain to each level of the organization how they should be motivated and how they should invite best clients.
- Adaptable tools have been tested and perfected inside companies and other types of organizations. You can adapt them more to your culture, or you can ask us to customize them for you!
- Ongoing blogs and surveys from our community of users direct podcast and newsletter content to deepen the experience and provide real-time techniques for users.
- Dots Grow reaches executives, business development teams and young professionals, all requiring specific knowledge to bring in new clients.
- Interactive communication tools are designed to open dialogue and document key indicators for success.
- Dots Grow certifications allow the entire organization to plan for leadership succession and career growth, as the organization grows.
- Dots Grow podcasts provide information on changing market expectations so your organization does not have to wonder if training is outdated or stagnant.
- If you need help getting started, or if you would like an ongoing status check, our Dots Grow Keeping-On-Track program is an affordable way to access the experts.
Pricing is reasonable so take a look at our Store page. Whether you are looking to enhance your career, or your company’s growth and success, there is an affordable option for you. Your organization can receive discounts for purchasing all panels to ensure a well -coordinated new business effort.
WHY DID WE CREATE DOTS GROW?
We learned from consulting with companies and organizations, large and small. There was something missing in the way they prepared for growth.
- New Business or “sales” training was an exercise, or a boondoggle
- Consulting helped in the leadership arena but did not coordinate the entire organization
- Most efforts were disjointed, and therefore did not achieve results
We heard from clients over a large expanse of time and geographical area. There was a need for a coordinated new business system….
- Based in technology but not an isolated “app”
- Easily accessible to a widespread employee population
- Simple to use and apply in daily practice
- Available for multiple levels in the organization or company & sensitive to different viewpoints
- More than a “one and done” training
- Extending beyond a new initiative, management training, coaching & exercises to a working system
- Adaptable to each organization’s structure and culture
- Sustainable over time
- Dots Grow enhances the "app" by providing essential concepts and specific tools to counteract "junk in, junk out" mistakes
- Competitive markets change on daily basis. New competitors, industry disruptions, and talent acquisition forces your firm to act responsibly.
- Dots Grow is a collective knowledge base of subject matter experts boiling down most frequently asked questions and solutions to help your firm grow.
- Dots Grow combines the best of technology, daily/usable tools, and an organization-wide approach to attracting and retaining clients.
- If you need help keeping on track, we can provide virtual or onsite meetings at an affordable price.